Free registration for the exhibition will be open in late 2017.
The InterMET and InterFLOOD conference
Please read the terms and conditions below then scroll down the page to book your place.
- YOUR DELEGATE PLACE: all bookings for the main conference Day 1 (April 11th) and/or Day 2 (April 12th) allow access to both the main InterMET Asia and InterFLOOD Asia conference programmes, and the InterMET and InterFLOOD exhibitions; delegate lunch and two coffee breaks per day; access to the conference proceedings post-event; access to various additional workshops and vendor technical presentations; and access to networking receptions
- BULK REGISTRATIONS: if you are registering five or more delegates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss bulk discounts
- PAYMENT: a receipt will be emailed to you within 5 working days. All prices shown are in SGD (Singapore Dollars). The InterMET Asia / InterFLOOD Asia conference is zero rated for Singapore GST (sales tax). If you are unable to pay online (for example if you are a Government agency) please email email@example.com for alternative arrangements
- NAME CHANGES: delegate name changes are free of charge
- CANCELLATIONS: cancellations must be advised by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For cancellations up to and including January 10th 2018, full refund less a 5% handling fee; from January 11th to March 11th inclusive, 50% refund; after March 11th, no refund
- ASSOCIATION DISCOUNT: if you have taken advantage of the Association 15% discount, please advise us which body you belong to on the checkout form below. The qualifying associations are: HMEI, AMS, IAEM, IFMS, IES, INSAM, NEA, SBF, SEAS, SEC, SIA, WEMC and WRMA