InterMET Asia 2019, now in its 6th successful year, combines a specialised exhibition, a conference strongly focused on applications across a range of key activities, and a forum that brings together equipment manufacturers and service providers with the WMO, the national meteorological and hydrological services (NMHS) and key organisations such as National Environment Agencies and the World Bank.
Who should exhibit?
InterMET Asia enables suppliers of technology products and services related to the acquisition, processing, distribution and use of meteorological and hydrological data to meet the senior representatives of public and private enterprise responsible for mitigating and managing the impact of extreme weather on their activities.
Who should attend?
InterMET Asia targets key decision-makers from weather-affected public and private sector enterprises; from related academic and research communities; and from international development agencies:
Weather and environment services:
Note: InterMET Asia is a trade-only event and not open to the general public and students.
Reasons to exhibit
- Asia's only dedicated meteorology event: a ground-breaking initiative, InterMET Asia is the only event of its kind in the Asia-Pacific region, and the first outside the Western Hemisphere, bringing together the entire ecosystem for the Asian meteorology industry under one roof. Be part of the region's largest assembly of meteorology professionals and reach an unrivalled audience of decision-makers.
- A fast-growing market: gain direct access to influential buyers at InterMET Asia and claim your share of a burgeoning market. As climate change continues to trigger more extreme weather events, NMHSs across the region are investing heavily in upgrading their weather prediction systems. Meanwhile, the region's agriculture, aviation, energy, maritime and offshore sectors continue to expand, leading to increased demand for the latest weather forecasting technologies. The Asia-Pacific region currently constitutes more than 25% of the global weather business market.
- Tight focus: InterMET Asia will deliver a tightly focused exhibition targeted at a carefully targeted audience. The exhibition will display nothing but the latest technologies relevant to the meteorology industry, while buyers will be carefully vetted based on their buying influence. Shorten your sales cycle and conduct meetings with buyers having a genuine interest in your products.
- Hosted Buyer Programme: a prestigious Hosted Buyer Programme will ensure attendance of the industry's top buyers. Nominate your best customers and prospects for this programme and have them hosted for you by InterMET Asia.
- Results-oriented event: achieve more in two days of the exhibition than your sales team could in months - nothing beats face-to-face business where the buyers come to you! Exhibiting at InterMET Asia will enable you to meet and do business with more weather industry professionals at one time than anywhere else.